Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Noorzanah Zainal! :-)


Rasa terpanggil untuk letak gambar ni. We were 22. We were celebrating Ada, Peah & Zana's birthdays at my hall of residence, Cornbrook House. All of us gained 2 kilos (each.. hehehe!) during that month, eventhough it was Ramadhan! There were other photos.. but I can only put this one.. yang lain tu.. ehem!.. sexy sangat! Remember.. what we did.. makan, main gin rummy, makan, main gin rummy, tengok wayang, shopping, makan, main gin rummy, tido, tido, tido, gelak, gelak, gelak, dressed up, gelak, makan..makan.. hahaha!

Zana, Ada & Peah.. my dearest-dearest friends.. not anybody are as lucky as we are. We have each other since we were 18! And I am sure we will remain friends forever. We will grow old together. I can even imagine attending your children's wedding, listening to you bragging about your grandchildren. We will forever remain young when we are together. (not because, we, except for Peah, marry younger men! hahaha!!)

6 comments:

ArahMan7 said...

Selamat hari lahir Noorzanah Zainal.

Saya benar2 terharu dengan pengalaman yang Akak lalui sekarang. Jika dibandingkan dengan saya, tak kemana saya ni.

Saya doakan Akak sembuh.

Abriza Mohammed said...

I believe in one thing : Allah duga kita dengan sesuatu yang kita mampu. I read your blog. Dugaan kita berbeza but matlamat kita sama... recover and be a better person.

ArahMan7 said...

Terima kasih atas saranan Akak tu. Sejuk hati ni sikit. Maklumlah, siapalah saya ni? Bukan senang hendak mengikis stigma masyarakat terhadap orang macam saya ni tapi saya tabahkan juga hati walaupun saya tahu bukan semua orang boleh menerima orang macam saya.

I know I cannot undo what I've done but I can live better today."

AO said...

toye nye. muka cam group nasyid. macamanapun muka aku pun toye gak. don't dare put in in your blog

Abriza Mohammed said...

memang toye bangat!! hahaha!

Azizi Ahmad Termizi: said...

Abi

I stayed at the Cornbrooks too. Had a few parties myself with the lads...minus the tudung la!