Thursday, April 05, 2007

The First Time We Met

April 4th, 1998 was the first time I met Mohd Shahid. We celebrate it every year. Exactly today will be our 9th year being together. He was with me when both my parents passed on, he was there when Chacha was born. He was there when I was diagnosed with cancer and he was the first I called after my presentation to the Prime Minister. Thank you for staying in my life. Kindness is in everything you do. You must love me very much to stay. Often now, some moment of each day, I am grateful I have you.

4 comments:

Nazmin Ahmad said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KAK BI AND ABG SHAHID!!! muahssss!!! :)

Abriza Mohammed said...

thanks namin...!!!

Unknown said...

My dearest darling fren,

Simply enjoy life!!!! Call me occasionally

Mommy Ja said...

Kak Abi!! just found you! Happy Belated anniversary! (kakakak!setaun lambat!)