Monday, December 31, 2007

Big Bad Boss

I used to say to my staffs .. " You all ni kan... kalau kerja dengan En. Ismail macamana agaknya!!!", whenever their works were not up to my expectation.

My ex boss, En Ismail, couldnt tolerate spelling errors, made me feel so guilty if I got sick, blamed me for everything when something went wrong, forced me to work during weekends. Although he was the best boss anybody could have... I used to think, working with him is so tiring and stressful BUT very rewarding (in case.. he is reading.. hehehehe!!)

HOWEVER...

Hafa (my J41 officer), Darwin (my pembantu undang-undang) and I went to Johor Bahru on Boxing Day to finalise our Manual Penyiasatan dan Pendakwaan. Once we checked in to the hotel, we worked and we worked. We worked until 3.00 am. The next morning, Darwin (the most obedient) pening-pening, langgar dinding and collapsed. We quickly sent her to the hospital and she was admitted for two days.

I am a monster. I drilled my staff until she collapsed and admitted to the hospital. I was even worse than En. Ismail *sigh*

I hope she forgives me. I hope she gets well soon.. and... continue kerja... (kerja banyak menunggu, babe!) :p

3 comments:

AO said...

dear slave master,
glad that you've started to blog again. sakan engko pegi holiday nampak. anyway, take care and happy new year.

Azizi Ahmad Termizi: said...

Abi

Nice to note that you're back to your usual old self again - marauding monstrosity :-)

Abriza Mohammed said...

me monster like 'shrek' ~ lovable!